"$uper" frugal living. "$aving" money...one idea at a time.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spotted Fox--LOCAL Tri-City/Yakima DEALS

Hey to all my Tri-Cities local friends and buddies. I just found this new and awesome local "deal" site.



The best thing about it (other than it's local for us) is that they let you choose which type of deals you want e-mailed to you. You can even choose how often. That's awesome.



If you sign up right now, you can also get a $5 credit to your account. And let me tell you...the deal today....$10 worth of gourmet cupcakes for only $5. Um....YUM!



Check it out here



They are also looking to expand to YOUR city....if you would like that...go there and check it out too.   

forMMM

P.S. Leave a comment! I love to hear from you! Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great site! I like that you can choose the categories. My husband is the deal finding person in our family. Though I'm the cupcake buying person---yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...