"$uper" frugal living. "$aving" money...one idea at a time.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Kryptonite

 

This $uperwoman has found her Kryptonite.

Okay...so I've found a few things contributing to my ultimate demise.

Winter/overcast skies being at the top of the list.

Overdoing, under-planning, loss of priorities, Pinterest (he he), lack of sleep, etc.......

Life has begun burying me in it's rubble and I'm loosing the strength to fight back.  I must take action now.  

Okay....a bit melodramatic, I know.  

The truth of the matter is this...I've taken on too much and lack the energy to do it all. 

Keeping up with three blogs, 4 boys, laundry, cooking, cleaning, frugal living (let's face it...it takes time), volunteer work, exercise, couponing etc, etc, etc....is just too much for me right now.


I really need a nap.....a long one.

So....I'm taking a break.  Just a little one.

I need time to access life and get my priorities back in order.

In the meantime I'll be storing up and implementing all sorts of $uper frugal ideas to share with y'all.

Don't miss me too much.  :)

I'll be back before you know it.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. I WILL miss you too much! But I'm glad you're taking a break! If only you could take a break from that laundry too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...